wired cum wireless

Hi,

I have a simulation with base staions , wireless nodes and wired nodes.

As in the tutorial I use the new API to create nodes with the snapshot
of the 6 of October.

All the topology works ok when I put only agents on wired nodes, i use
ftp in tcp. But if I put a ftp agent on a wireless node and the sink
on a wired (the same if I do the opposite) I have the following error :

_o30: no target for slot 7

If I watch to te values of nodes (put "$node") and I know I have a node
_o27, I think _o30 is an internal object of this node. This node is the
node to which is connected my base station.

Any idea how where I have to look for ?

Thanks,

--
Vera Mickael Stagiaire