Bug fixed! (RSVP/ns)

Hello, Paulo Cesar Salgado Vidal and Dr. Miroslav I. Klun,

       Finally, I run RSVP/ns well under ns-2.1b5 after exhausting
debugging. Although I met quite a few problems with RSVP/ns, the key
problem is in the file "rsvp.cc" .
       We should make the following correction on it.
In "void RSVPAgent::process_resv_message(RSVPmessage *msg, nsaddr_t
fromhop) ",

Line 918 of "rsvp.cc"

	if (noisy_ & UPC_RESV) {
	  Tcl& tcl = Tcl::instance();
	  tcl.evalf("%s upcall-resv %d %f %d %d", name(),  s->sid,
		    r->fspec->get_rate(), r->fspec->get_size(),
-(918)              sender->get-addr());
+(918)		    r->sender->get_addr());
	}
      }

      After such a correction, it should be OK. I think this bug is
caused by the program itself, instead of OS. It has nothing to do with
the version of ns.

      However, I am not sure whether there are other errors in RSVP/ns
because I have not completely understood some parts of RSVP/ns source
code.
      In addition, it seems Resv message can not automatially be sent
by receiver as soon as it gets Path message. I feel it is not good.

       Hope you run RSVP/ns well,

       Regards,
            Sun Kai