TcpApp and FullTcp

Hi!
I'm trying to use(a slightly modified version of) TcpApp to send
Application data over a connection using FullTcp. But I am having trouble.
When TcpApp's recv method is called it discoveres that  curdata_ == 0 even
after dst_->get_data() is performed(which fetches the "data" entry in
the cbuf variable). I have been doing a lot of testing and it seems like
the reference (the value that dst_->get_data() returns) "disappears" while
the "packet" propagates from sender to the receiver(it is there
during execution of the send method of the TcpApp class(in the "sender
object")), so when the receiver tries to fetch the data reference, NULL is
returned.(beacause the head_ variable in BCBufList is NULL, something it
wasn't when the packet was sent by the sender).
Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tor Hval