validation error about daily snapshot

Hello, all,

For some reason, I downloaded the daily snapshot yesterday, and I compiled
it successfully, but when I tried to run validation tests, it gave me error
information on wireless part, which I guess was added recently. I won't do
anything about wireless network, but I am wondering if these validation
errors come from installation problem or the wireless part has its own bug.
When I recompiled the ns snapshot, there is a lot of wanings: 'HAVE_INT64'
redefined.
autoconf.h: 46: warning: this is the location of the previous definition.
Will these cause further problems?

Following are the error information. Could someone please give me some
advice?

ns test-suite-wireless-lan.tcl dsr
test output differs from reference output

ns test-suite-wireless-gridkeeper.tcl dsdv
gives me a segmentation fault and core dump.

ns test-suite-wireless-lan-newnode.tcl dsr
test output differs from reference output

ns test-suite-wireless-lan-tora.tcl tora
Bus Error-Core dumped
But the test output still agrees with reference output???

Thanks in advance,

Huiwen