Validation problem again

Hi,

As I mentioned in the previous email, when I downloaded the daily snapshot,
and recompiled ns and tried to validate it, there is a warning about
HAVE_INT64 redefined in autoconf.h.

I really doubt why this needs to be redefined in autoconf.h. Actually I
found this autoconf.h was not in the original ns-2.1b5 release. Then I
commented off the line in autoconf.h, ns compiled fine again. But still
gives me a warning about aodv, which was also added later. The warning is in
aodv.h.
In method 'int AODV:initialized()' 261: return to 'int' from 'NsObject *'
lacks a cast. What does this warning message mean?

After compiling ns okay, I tried to add ping agent as in Marc Greis's
tutorial, but it gave me this error message:
ping.cc: in methos 'void PingAgent::recv(class Packet *, class Handler *)':
ping.cc:93: no match for 'ns_addr_tag & >> int &'

I found this error occurs at this line:

sprintf(out, "%s recv %d %3.1f", name(),
        hdrip->src_ >> Address::instance().NodeShift_[1],
    (Scheduler::instance().clock()-hdr->send_time) * 1000);

Can someone please help me? I really appreciate your help.

Huiwen