Some questions about LAN

Hi, all!!

I have some questions about LAN in ns.

1. Maybe the link in ns LAN is half-duplex, is it OK?

2. And I made LAN. There are 8 node and two of them are source node.
    I attached tcp and ftp at each source node and I scheduled that
collision occured.
    Source nodes transmit packet and sink node transmit ack and nack.
    But I can't observe when collision occured,
    when node retransmitted packets, when node transmitted ack and
nack..
    How can I observe them?

3. This is very  very important for me...
    I must make star LAN, 10BaseT... Does ns support it? Or should I
program it?

--
Chungnam national University