Re: Is ns list down Sean and Tarik ?

> I haven't received any mesage from the ns for two days.
> Is there any problem ?

I'm not currently experiencing any problems.

However, I have experienced some strange behaviour in the past. About a
month or two ago, I didn't receive any mail for about a day or two, and
then it all arrived together. This happenned twice. Others didn't seem to
experience the problem (there was activity on the list). At the time I was
also having throughput problems accessing the ns site - I could only get
very slow connections, looking up a web page took ages, so I thought that
perhaps the ns-users mailserver could not make connections to my
mailserver.

Sean.
-----
Sean Murphy,			Email: [email protected]