classifier and routing

Hello,

I have a question about classifier and routing. As I understand, so long as
the topology and the traffic sources and destinations are built, if I am
using the default routing logic, static routing, then all the routing tables
are built and the slot_ in the classifier is already filled. As discussed in
some previous emails, the procedure Simulator instproc compute-flat-route in
ns-route.tcl points the classifier to the next hop object, which is defined
by the routing logic. If I am wrong here, please point out to me.

In my case, I want to route the packets with flowid i to link i, which is
like to differentiate these flows by their flow id. I am not sure how I can
change the routing table after it is already set. I tried to use
"$classifier install $i [[$ns link node1 node($i)] head]" after I built the
source, but it seems the routing works the same way as before.

Can someone please give me some ideas how to solve this problem? Thanks a
lot.

Huiwen