Trace enque data only

I read the NS document for a few hours and also
spent a few hours going through those C++ and Tcl
files just to seek how to trace the Enque packets
only, but still didn't find a way work.

 set traceobj [$ ns create-trace Enque $f $node1
$node2]
 $traceobj flush
 $ns flush-trace

It just didn't work.  What I am trying to do is to let
the trace file $f contains only the packets when they
are enqued.  However, no file was output.

I tried many other methods and read many times on NS
doc's chapter on trace and felt desperate.  I wonder
if I missed anything because I am just trying to do a
very simple thing.  Very much appreciate if anyone
helps.

Frank

=====