Re: trace enque only ?

Thanks.  But unless I change trace.cc to output all
those what I want, I will have to do post processing
which consumes a lot of time and diskspace (because
all the trace has to be output).

Changing trace.cc's output format will make some of my
want :(

Anyway, it seems this is already the best we can do.
Thanks.

=====