Re: TDMA simulation

Hi,

I work TDMA on ns using the satellite interface(LEO constellation).
I am writing all the related code in c++. In fact layers already exist
in ns, you have to build the mac layer using the timer handler and other
facilities.
I don't know if this is possible using the 'at $now+$Ts' in Tcl.
If you decide to write the TDMA code in c++ maybe I can help.

Paul.