Re: Self-similar traffic

Or if you are using current ns snapshot, look at
tcl/ex/large-scale-web-traffic.tcl. It is from the following paper:

@InProceedings{Traf,
  author = 	 {Anja Feldmann and Anna C. Gilbert and Polly Huang
                  and Walter Willinger},
  title = 	 {Dynamics of {IP} Traffic: A study of the role of
                  variability and the impact of control},
  booktitle = 	 proc # acm-sigcomm,
  year =	 1999,
  month =	 sep