using "helper classes" when writing ns "applications"

Hi!
I have been writing an application for ns(in C++) which has been using a
few helping classes. I am now working with debugging the code and I have
discovered that when I have several instances of my application, the
pointer value to one of the helping classes of the application is set to
the same value as the pointer value to the helping class of the latest
instantiation of the application (so all the instantiations seem to using
the same helper class). My helping class is not registered with Tcl, as I
have seen no need for it. Has anybody encountered similar problems? or is
it that I just have a obscure bug somewhere?

Thanks

Tor Hval