RNG::pareto ?

Hi, folks:

I want to generate random numbers that follow log-normal distribution
in ns, so I tried to look at the source code for random variables.
specifically rng.cc, ranvar.cc and ns-random.tcl.
The funny thing is that I can
find the source code for RNG::lognormal(...), but I can't find the
definitions for RNG::pareto(...) and RNG::paretoII(...). While
in NS documents, there are only Pareto(II) Random Variables, but
no LogNormal RVs.

So I'm wondering how this random stuff works, or maybe there are some
files hiding somewhere that I should look at? Thanks for your time and
advice.

Regards.

Guo, Liang.