Installation problems with ns-2 on red Hat Linux

I have got a problem with my installation of ns-allinone-2.1b5 on  a
redhat linux. When I run the install file everything goes fine till I
run the tclcl part of it and it says the following

creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
rm -f embedded-tcl.cc
./tcl2c++ et_tcl ../tclbox/lib/tcl8.0/init.tcl > embedded-tcl.cc
make: *** [embedded-tcl.cc] Error 139
tclcl-1.0b8 make failed! Exiting ...

and it exits. I am new to linux so a descriptive answer would be
beneficiary.
If anyone of U could help me through this U'r help would be greatly
appreciated
Regards
Rudhra