Re: [Q] The meaning of variable pdrops_ , bdrops_ in QueueMonitor..

As I remember, pdrops_ and bdrops_ are the number of packets and bytes
dropped by a node, respectively.

Cheers

NHT

HoKun Chung wrote:

> Hi, ns-users
>
> Anyone explain the meaning of the variable 'pdrops_', 'bdrops_' in
> QueueMonitor.
>
> I find the variable related of drop in queue.
> I found above two variables. but, I don't know the meaning of this
> variables.

> class QueueMonitor : public TclObject {
> public:
> QueueMonitor() : bytesInt_(NULL), pktsInt_(NULL), delaySamp_(NULL),
> size_(0), pkts_(0),
> parrivals_(0), barrivals_(0),
> pdepartures_(0), bdepartures_(0),
> pdrops_(0), bdrops_(0),
> srcId_(0), dstId_(0), channel_(0)
> {
> bind("size_", &size_);
> bind("pkts_", &pkts_);
> bind("parrivals_", &parrivals_);
> bind("barrivals_", &barrivals_);
> bind("pdepartures_", &pdepartures_);
> bind("bdepartures_", &bdepartures_);
> bind("pdrops_", &pdrops_);
> bind("bdrops_", &bdrops_);
> bind("off_cmn_", &off_cmn_);
> };

> ..

    Nguyen Huu Thanh

    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Institut fuer informationstechnische Systeme
    Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
    85577 Neubiberg
    Tel.: +49 89 6004-2279
    Email: [email protected]