Re: create-god ..cont

Dear Daniel,

compiling/linking errors related to sendmsg/send remind me of problems
I had, when sendmsg/send are macros defined in some .h file of the
compiler/operating system, so that during compilation some really
unwanted macro substitution took place. I don't know of any fix
for that other than to rename the functions defined in ns to something
different (or to use a different operating system :-) ...which is why
you should include information about the OS you are using).
Apart from that, of course, I really consider it a mistake by the
compiler/OS guys to define macros of these names in the first place.

Sorry about this non-constructive remark.

Yours,
	Stefan