<a name="perl-bugs">
Date: Tue Oct 12 11:36:57 EDT 1999

<i><P>
Is there a version of ad-hockey that will run with the current Perl/Tk?
</i>

<P> Yes!  Thanks to Josh Broch, this version of <a
href="/usr/ftp/pub/monarch/wireless-sim/ad-hockey">ad-hockey</a> now
runs with Perl/Tk800.015

<i>Perl core dumps on me when I try to build Perl/Tk400.200 using
Linux Red Hat 6.0 or FreeBSD 3.3.  What should I do? </i>

<P>  For reasons we haven't tracked down, newer versions of perl
and/or its libraries won't build Perl/Tk400.200 without crashing.  We
suggest using the new version of ad-hockey and the Perl/Tk800.015 that
it works with, and that does build with newer versions of perl.  The
next snapshot release will include only the new version of ad-hockey,
and require a current Perl/Tk.  Please let [email protected]
know of any problems with the new version of ad-hockey.