problems with wireless and mobile IP simulation

Hello,

I am a graduate student at Georgia Tech.  I want to run simulations of mobile IP networks, but I'm having problems with either ns or nam.

I have compiled the 10/30/99 source (I have tried prior versions with other problems) for ns and nam, and the wireless tutorial scripts pass the validation test.  However, I get the following results with the outputs from the tutorial scripts.  The output from wireless1.tcl opens fine with nam, but the output from wireless2 and wireless3 cause nam to crash (core dumped).

When I run validate everything works except:
../../ns test-suite-red.tcl flows_unforced QUIET
Test output differs from reference output
 ../../ns test-suite-red.tcl flows_combined QUIET
Test output differs from reference output
../../ns test-suite-wireless-lan.tcl dsr QUIET
Load complete...
Starting Simulation...
NS EXITING...
finish..
Test output differs from reference output

../../ns test-suite-satellite.tcl aloha QUIET
Test output differs from reference output

../../ns test-suite-wireless-lan-newnode.tcl dsr QUIET
Load complete...
Starting Simulation...
NS EXITING...
finishing..
Test output differs from reference output
I wasn't too concerned about these failures because I am only interested in mobile IP.
Any suggestions?

Sam Sander