Routing?

Hello,
     I still have a question about ns Routing.
If an agent has been started after a few minutes, how dose ns routing
do?
For example, for Static Routing, before the start of simulation, does
it consider the agent that starts a few minutes later? Or it will
computer route table everytime when a new agent appear in the
simulation?

In addition, how does Session Routing or DV Routing process the
appearance of your agens?

   I am really eager for some implication for the above question.

   Your help will be greatly appreciated!

   Sun Kai