RE: TRANSMISSION DELAY

Hi all,

I have a question that has been puzzling me:

I'm trying to set up a simple web traffic model: one server issuing replies
(ftp bulk transfer) upon requests from clients.  In my tcl files I have the
following:

set tcp_cs_($i) [setuptcp $ns_ $client $ctype $server $stype $tcptrace
$sinktrace]
$tcp_cs_($i) proc done {} {$self sendreply}
$ftp_cs_ produce 1

where setuptcp returns a new tcp agent at client (connected to server and
everything) and sendreply is a function of the class which produces some
packets on ftp_sc_($i) source.

However, when I viewed the simulation in nam or the output source file
(using traceall), there is only initial traffic from client to server, but
no replies back from the server.  I added a ' puts "in sendreply" ' in
sendreply function, but nothing was printed out, which means the function
was never reached.

What is the appropriate way of invoking a function at the end of a ftp
transfer?  Or was it something else that I did wrong?  Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated!

thanks,
Shirley