address format changing hasn't completed?

I just refreshed my ns source-code to the current version.
As what I understood, the file agent.cc and agent.h had been modified
to accommondate the 32 bit addressing. So there's no "addr_" variable
no more, it has been replaced by "here_". However, the remaining
files in TCL (e.g. route-proto.tcl) are still using "addr_", so if
you specify your routing protocol to be DV, you've got problem.
Am I right?

If so, could someone tell me how many files other than route-proto.tcl
should be modified accordingly, since I didn't read all of the
codes. Thanks!

Guo, Liang.