Re: address format changing hasn't completed? (fwd)

Guo,

You are right, having addr_ on that line (route-proto.tcl:456) causes
ns to abort.  It should be changed to agent_addr_.  The snapshot will
be updated shortly.  you may go ahead and make the same change on your
code and not wait.

Thanks,
Nader