Tcl Object Id's

Hi!
I am still debugging my ns application, this time I am having problem's
with the Tcl id of some of my helping classes(a version of TcpApp),
during the execution of my test simulation the id of the object seem
to be changed from something sensible to rubbish( I have figured out that
the new "id" contains a break line,  from the apperance on screen when I
print out the output from name() otherwise it is only blanks.)
Does anybody know what can change the variable containing the Tcl name of
the object? I am rather pussled. Isn't the Id only set when the object is
created, and then left until program termination.
 I am fairly certain that I do not change this (id) variable with my own
code, as I do not know this variable.

Thanks

Tor Hval