still having problems with DV routing

Hi,

I think there're still bugs inside DV routing codes (except the "addr_" ->
"agent_addr_"). Because I'm runing the example code "simple-rtg.tcl" under
directory tcl/ex, and it turns out that if I set the routing protocol to
be DV, then the traffic generator will stop sending packet. It doesn't
happen if I choose session routing or static routing.

Another question is, will link cost affect the DV routing process? In the
same example, I set the cost of the direct path (0-1) to be much higher
than the alternate path (0-2-1), but the router still choose the direct
path, again, static routing seems to be smarter in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Guo, Liang.