file size distribution

Dear ns users,

I am new to ns!!
I want to generate self similar traffic for which I have to
specify the file size distribution to be pareto.

Does anyone know how to specify file size distribution in ns?
I couldn't find anything on the manual page.

Thanks,
Kanu

Kanu Chadha 		                Graduate Student
Dept of ECE, MS 366                     Office: Duncan Hall 3038
Rice University                         email : [email protected]
Houston TX 77005                        Phone : 713-527-8750x2899
USA						713-630-9125(Res)

                              \\\\|////
                               \  o  /
                                \ * /
For your dreams to be true, you must first be true to your dreams
                              (_|   |_)