Re: clock problem

"Epsilon(Raja)" wrote:

> Hello,
> Every time I install ns tcl/tk, it says that clock skew detected and
> build may be incomplete. I am running Linux. Any idea what is going
> on? Thanks .
> Raja

It's nothing to do with ns. During compilation some files are built from
other files, some files depend on some other files. The makefile looks
at
the time of each file to determine which file has to be rebuilt, it is
the Makefile main role. Your message error means that one of the files
on your disk is has a modification date in the future.

I think your computer is on a network with NFS and the clocks of all
computers are not exactly synchronized. Ask your administrator to
solve this.

If you are on a computer not on a network I don't know ?

--
Vera Mickael Stagiaire