Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 2:05 PM
Subject: Unable to execute a simulation using NS

After compiling ns.exe under Windows NT, I tried to run one of the tests: I get the following error. Any ideas as to how I can fix this ? Is this because my runtime environment is not setup correctly ?

Thanks.

/rs/ns-2.1b5/tcl/test>sh test-all-red
Tests: red1 ecn red2 red_twoway red_twowaybytes flows_unforced flows_forced flows_combined

Running test red1:
../../ns test-suite-red.tcl red1
_o3: unable to dispatch method trace-all
    while executing
"$ns_ trace-all $allchan_"
    (procedure "_o2" line 10)
    (Object next line 10)
    invoked from within
"$self next"
    (procedure "_o2" line 5)
    (Test/red1 init line 5)
    invoked from within
"_o2 init "
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"Test/red1 create _o2 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Test/$test"
    (procedure "TestSuite" line 23)