Writing a new code.

I at the University of Maryland have been working with NS inorder to
modify the TCP-Full agent to meet certain simulation requirements. After
writing the new code in C++, I tried compiling it by entering its name in
the Makefile and then running make in the ns directory, but it gives me
the following errors:
In file included from packet.h:44,
                 from ip.h:42,
                 from spoofing.cc:84:
scheduler.h:40: tclcl.h: No such file or directory
In file included from packet.h:47,
                 from ip.h:42,
                 from spoofing.cc:84:
packet-stamp.h:20: antenna.h: No such file or directory
In file included from agent.h:43,
                 from tcp.h:39,
                 from spoofing.h:40,
                 from spoofing.cc:85:
ns-process.h:36: tclcl.h: No such file or directory
In file included from agent.h:44,
                 from tcp.h:39,
                 from spoofing.h:40,
                 from spoofing.cc:85:
app.h:41: tclcl.h: No such file or directory
In file included from random.h:42,
                 from spoofing.cc:87:
rng.h:50: tclcl.h: No such file or directory
 where spoofing.cc is the name of my code. Could anyone please help me
with this.
Thanks,
Ankit Goel.