Memory leak in ns?

Hi all,

I just noticed that I ran out of memory when running a long (86 400
seconds) HTTP simulation. Memory consumption was about 1500MB when my
simulation crashed. I don't think that the problem is my HTTP generator
(although it is implemented in Otcl), because this behavior occurs only
when I have a LAN in my topology:
                         /
     LAN----------------o  Servers
     (Clients)           \

I got the following error message: Virtual memory exceeded in `new'

If I leave the LAN out of my simulation, the memory consumption
is less than 1MB:

       o                    o
Clients  o----------------o  Servers
       o                    o

I haven't modified any elements of the LAN. I use the following command to
create my LAN:

set lan_ [$ns make-lan $nodelist_ 10Mb 1ms LL Queue/DropTail Mac Channel]

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

-Jani