Re: Maximum Advertised Window in TCP-Reno (Cont'd)

Hi,

After looking at the nam trace of my simulation, it
looks like the window size is behaving as expected.
 (window increase stops at the specified window_).
However, when I look at the data recorded using a
"record" procedure similar to that in Marc Greis
tutorial, it shows that the cwnd_ increases without
bound!

Would appreciate your comments,

Hussein.

--- AL-HUSSEIN ABOU-ZEID