Re: Maximum Advertised Window in TCP-Reno (Cont'd)

Thanks for the reply, but I still don't understand (or
agree). Following the ns documentation, window_ is the
maximum bound on the window size. I don't see two
windows in ns, or in TCP for that mattter.

The think I don't understand is how maxcwnd_ in tcp.cc
is set at run time. I see the command bind("maxcwnd_",
&maxcwnd_), but I don't know what how to specify a
value for this  "maxcwnd_". I thought it is done by
setting window_, but apparently it doesn't work that
way.

Regards,

Hussein.

--- Peerapol Tinnakornsrisuphap <[email protected]>

=====