Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:36:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Syamsunder Appala <[email protected]>
Subject: Token Bucket Filter Bug - Please help me
To: [email protected]

Hi,
I am using a token bucket filter in ns-2.1b5. I set the queue length of the
filter to zero. As per the code in file tbf.cc, it is supposed to drop packets
if queue length (qlen_) is set to zero. I do not see any packet drops. Please
help me if I was doing any mistake or if some one was awre of the problem. Any
suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Syam