Bug in nam makefile?

I have downloaded what appears to be the latest release of nam
(version 1.0a7) from the ns website.  Configure runs fine, but
there doesn't appear to be an "install" target.

Is this a bug or a feature, and if it's a feature, which files
do I need to copy to which directories to get nam to work?

Robert Merkel		                                    [email protected]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
		-- Tom Robbins