Re: Question about "size_" of RouteLogic

Hello,
     Thanks for your message. In the constructor of RouteLogic, I
find the default value of "size_" should be 0. However, when I use gdb
to trace the process, I find the "size_" at the begining of  "compute"
(RouteLogic) has been set to 16. I can not find where the "size_" has
been set to 16. Is there anybody who find where the "size_" has been
reset?
    In addition, following the instporc "run" of "Simulator", I did not
find any call for "alloc(int n)" of RouteLogic. From the
outcome, the alloc should be called before "compute" has been called.
Or else, the ADJ matrix would not be right!
    Finally, it seems, in "compute", the distance of a route has not
been kept in ADJ martix and only the route has been kepte in ROUTE
martix. I am not sure of my understanding.

     Thanks in advance!

     Sun Kai