Re: Throughtput!

> I am very new to ns. I was interested in plotting
> thruput (for performance analysis of TCP) Vs different
> parameters of arrival traffic.
> For this i need to first capture the BYTE COUNT at the
> sink node (TCPSink for TCP). How can i go about it?

For TCP streams, I have found that using the ndatabytes_ variable of
the Agent/TCP connection object is the simplest way to look at
throughput.  Unlike the Agent/LossMonitor class, the Agent/TCPSink
doesn't seem to keep state on the number of bytes delivered.

Hope that helps,

Tom Pavel

[email protected]