state variables

Hello!

I have a question that was asked before, but I'm still having a hard time.
I would like to somehow access the information in the queuemonitor object
state variables such as parrivals_.  I have looked in all the
documentation and I still can't see how it is done; specifically, I don't
know how to actually read or manipulate these variables.  The
documentation shows how to set these variables, but not how to "get" them.
Is there a way to place the information in these variables, at certain
intervals, in another variable?  Is it only possible to write it to a
file and if so, how is this done?  If anyone could give me a line of code
or two or point me to where this is done, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Michelle

* Michelle R. E. Conway             *   "...your only validation            *
* [email protected]                    *   is in living your own life;         *
* Amos Eaton 219 x6722              *   vicarious existence is a            *
* http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~conwam/    *   f**king waste of time"  gn'f'nr     *