Re: intserv

> Hi all,
>
> 	I am looking for the paper cited in ns-intserv.tcl:
>
> 	"An Empirical Comparison of the Peformance Frontier of Four
> Measurement-based Admission Control Algorithms"
>
> 	by Sugih Jamin and Scott Schenker.
>
> 	From Sigmetric '98. I couldn't find it from ACM sigmetrics page nor
> ns's. If anybody has pointers?
>
> 	Thank you very much.
>

> Tarik

Tarik,

That reference is a mistake.  No such paper appeared in
Sigmetrics 98.  However, I have a paper along with Sugih Jamin
and Scott Shenker that will appear in Infocom 2000 titled
"Comments on the Performance of Measurement-Based Admission
Control Algorithms".  This is a continuation and extension of
earlier work by Jamin and Shenker.

We are working on the final version now and I will be glad to
send you a pointer to the paper next week (if you remind me).

Lee