Re: Questions in wireless3.tcl

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Diepchi T Tran wrote:

> Hi ns-users,
> In wireless3.tcl file from Marc Greis's tutorial, the number of bs nodes is
> set to 1 (set_num_bs_nodes 1). Since I think that HA and FA nodes are the
> bs nodes, the number of bs nodes need to be set to 2 instead of 1. I am
> probably wrong. Could you please tell to me why the number of bs nodes is
> set to 1?

num_bs_nodes is not actually used in wireless3.tcl. HA and FA nodes (both
of which *are* base-station nodes) are individually created. The
num_bs_nodes is a remnant from wireless2.tcl. It is a typo and should
be removed from wireless3 all together.

--Padma.

> Thank you very much,
> Cindy Tran
> Diepchi Tran
> Phone (216) 433-8861
> Fax   (216) 433-8705

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar