From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 11:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Q : how to substitute value of variable?

I will try to make new multicast protocol. but I can't figure out following
question.

Figure.
        node_A -- node_B -- node_C -- node_D
         (agent)     (agent)      (agent)      (agent)

I'll multicast packet from node_A to node_D  and   change the value of
variable in packet header at node_B & node_C using My agent .
but I don't know how to change the value of variable at node_B & node_C.

thanks..

by se-han