About trace file?

Hi,
   I still have question about content of trace file.
For exmaple, in ns Notes and Doc (July 1, 1999).
Page 138:

+ 1.84375 0 2 cbr 210 ------- 0 0.0 3.1 225 610

As I understand, it meaning should be:

+  means enque operation

1.84375 means such operation occurs at 1.84375s after ns run

0 2 means such tracing occurs in the link between node0 and node2

cbr means this packet is a cbr packet

210 means the size of this packet (encoded in its IP header) is 210
	bytes

------- means four characters represent special flags. (Actually, I do
	not care about these four characters; but I am afraid it makes
	me have a wrong understanding on the following field.)

0 means the flow identifier is 0.

0.0 means the src address of this packet
3.1 means the dst address of this packet
    Here, I have a QUESTION. I do not know what 0.0 or 3.1 means. It is
not like a IP address and it is not like the node id either. So, what
does it means?

225 is the sequence number of this packet

610 will be the unique packet identifier of this packet.

     Could you clarify these things for me? Thanks in advance!

     Best Regards,
            Sun Kai