Re: about instvar...

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Lee Jiwoong wrote:

> You will find good helps in otcl totorial pages, such as
> http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/research/cmt/versions/4.0b1/doc/otcl/

'The CMT project has adopted OTcl as the base for the CMT Media
 Playback API, but unfortunately found MIT Version 0.96 to be lacking
 a couple of needed features, as well as not being compatible with
 Tcl/Tk 8.0. We are therefore including our modified version of OTcl
 with CMT 4.0.'

presumably the same otcl that ns is using, but you can't be sure from
that description. Docs are the same (as for MIT) though.

I keep thinking that It Would be Good to have one central OTcl
clearing point everyone could reference to:

http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/otcl/

anyone?

L.