Re: Regarding source routing .

The routing functionality you're looking for is not currently available in ns
but you should be able to write your own routing agent for this. Have a look
at the chapters on routing in ns Notes and Documentation. Might also be useful
to look at the DSR implementation in ns which performs source-routing for
dynamic ad hoc wireless networks.

Satish