How based on packet header I can obtaine the sender node id?

Hello,

May be somebody can help me to solve my problem.
The problem is follows:

                            1
I have the net of 4 node:   o
                             \     4
                              o -- o
                             / 3
                            2

On nodes 1 and 2 are installed one or more traffic generator agents
(usually two) and both these nodes send data to node 4. On node 3 I
should somehow calculate the amounts of bits that this node receive
from node 1 and node 2. When I use the iph->src() to define the data
source I obtaine the different meaning for packets from the same node
but from different traffic generators and how based on packet header
I can obtaine the sender node id? And it is possible to obtaine the
same id number on TCL level?

Thank you.
				 Best Regards,
				Sergey Balandin

* Page: www.lut.fi/~balandin  * e-mail: [email protected]  * Phone:
040-749-9200
* Address: Linnunrata 10C 7/2, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland