Re: AL-HUSSEIN ABOU-ZEID : A Correct Implementation of a Two StateError Model

Hi, Hussein and Jianping,

Sorry for the late reply. I've added links to your two state model
and multi-state error model into ns contributed module list. It would be
ideal to integrate these codes, into ns release, but unfortunately we have
run out of people. :(

Thanks a lot for the contribution.

- Haobo