Re: how to embed pgm into ns? (fwd)

Because this is a contributed module for an older version of ns, your best
bet is to contact the contributor of that module. If they no longer
maintain it, I'm afraid that you probably have to port it to the newer
version of ns if you want to use it with the newer version.

The source code dump is a normal tcl behavior when it fails to interpret
some piece of code. The end of that dump tells you where the error
happened so you'll have a clue how to fix it.

- Haobo