Question about Mobile IP Simulation

Hello,

I'm a beginner in ns, and I'm specially interested in Mobile IP.

I have run the example ~tcl/ex/wireless-mip-test.tcl. When I open the .nam
file, it doesn't visualize neither the Mobile Node, nor the packets sent
between the Mobile Node and the two Base Stations (Home Agent and Foreign
Agent).

I would like to visualize the mobile node to see its movement.

I also have tried to run the example wireless3.tcl (Chapter X.2 of Marc
Greis's tutorial). When I try to open the .nam file I have a "Segmentation
Fault".

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

Marta Bordes.