Problems with emulator and Makefile

Hi All,

I've been  trying  to install the NS Emulator. I found that the files were
not getting compiled. When I checked the Makefile, I found that
OBJ_EMULATE_CC and OBJ_EMULATE_C were not included in OBJ (line 197 of
Makefile). Have these been left out intentionally?

Anyway, when I included them in OBJ and tried to compile, I got a bunch of
errors like the following:

emulate/net-pcap.o: In function 'PcapNetwork::close(void)':
emulate/net-pcap.o(.text:0x81): undefined reference to 'pcap_close'

This error is repeated for pcap_compile, pcap_setfilter, pcap_stats and
other functions used in net-pcap.cc. I could not find where they are
defined.

Could someone please tell me a way out?

Thanks in advance,
Amol