Re: [Q] What is the difference between Connector::send and Channel::send?

Connector is a base class. Classes usually inherit from connector so that they
are provided a send and receive method. Filters inherit from connectors for
example.

A Channel is to be used with LANs, when a Channel sends a packet it will relay
it to all the objects connected to it, excepted for the sender.

Now that's my understanding of it...

> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:40:39 +0900
> From: Lee Kyeseon <[email protected]>
> To: Ns-Users <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Q] What is the difference between Connector::send and Channel::send?
>
> Hi, all
>
> I want to know the difference between Connector::send() and
> Channel::send().
>
> Thanks...
>
> --
> Kyeseon Lee