Anyone implemented ATM in ns?

hi, everyone:

    i am interested in the traffic simulation on ATM backbone. So I very
want to know whether anyone has implemented ATM in ns. If you know,
please give me some messages. Thanks a lot.

    By the way, I have sent email to Marc Greis for the RSVP in ns. But
no response for a long time. So anybody know how to contact him(i mean
the email address he uses now, not phone, fax...I am a poor student.
haha).

waiting for your prompt response, Thanks again.